What I’ve Learned from doing #thepetecast. So far.
There have been 24 episodes of #thepetecast so far! Amazing! Sarah mentioned recently that I should write a blog post about what I’ve learned so far from doing them. But I’ve been so busy actually doing the podcasts, so here is a quick list!
– Calling someone’s voice “seductive” is better than “you’d make a great phone sex operator.” I suppose.
– If you sort of call someone a “sex worker,” their dad could hear it.
– Using a fancy mic makes you feel like a pro podcaster.
– Hand gestures are not super helpful on podcasts
– Every episode has a different vibe. Even if it is a repeat guest.
– When you are having a fun chat, time flies.
– I know a lot of awesome bloggers.
– Podcasting with someone lets you get to know them better than just emailing/gchatting/etc.
– Unlike with sex, three people podcasting can get a little awkward. (Talking at the same time.)
– It’s a great way to bond with strangers.
– I love fun accents!
– People have a lot of opinions about blogging. And dating.
And in case you’ve missed one: