The ACN was visiting this weekend, but had to go home a day early because of a storm.
However, we did have lots of fun and lots of cuddles. And I learned some valuable lessons:
1) When Uncle Pete feeds you yogurt, it doesn’t taste as good as it does when others feed it to you.
2) It is fun to tell Uncle Pete that you definitely want the strawberry yogurt and to make him take it out of the fridge, before changing your mind. It is also lots of fun to do this with peach, vanilla and field berry.
3) Uncle Pete is too slow at changing The ACN’s clothes. (Especially when she giggles and kicks her feet.)
4) Uncle Pete is a giant goof.
5) 3 & 4 are related.
6) Anytime socks are put on or taken off of The ACN, a foot rub must occur. And The ACN decides when the foot rub is finished. (I already knew this, but I was reminded.)
7) The ACN think it’s very funny when you carry her over your shoulder and spank her butt while saying, “Bum drum! Bum drum!”
8) The ACN won’t let you read “MOLLY MOOSE: NEW FRiENDS, FULL BELLY” to her, but you can read “THERE’S A MONSTER AT THE END OF THIS BOOK” a half dozen times. (The Grover version!)
9) Of the thirty or so Webkinz that The ACN doesn’t have, there on only four that she doesn’t want. Three of which are frogs, for some reason.
10) Green sparkly toenail polish? CUTE.