28 pages so far in three days!
The ACN arrives tomorrow for 9 days, so I won’t be working on it until the 14th. The ACN doesn’t allow writing when I could otherwise be entertaining her. Fair enough.
I remembered that I have 50ish pages of hand-written notes someplace for a hockey screenplay that I planned on writing at some point. These notes should help the process.
Some of the things I found in my piles of paper while searching for hockey script notes:
- Xmas card from 2000 from HRC. (Apparently I was kind of a kick-ass boyfriend. Who knew?)
- Tracings of The Monkey’s hand on purple construction paper from when she was three.
- Hand-drawn layout for all three floors of my dream house.
- Outline for buddy flick starring Bruce Willis and Will Smith set on a submarine.
Edit to add:
- A spec script I wrote for The Larry Sanders Show at least ten years ago.
- A short script for a mockumentary about masturbation.
- Detailed outline for a Magnum P.I. script that I wanted to write.
- Post-it note that says “Kissed @ 10 pm Thursday.”