I didn’t know Ameena very well before we recorded, but people had been telling me all week how much they love her.
And now I see why.
Smart, fun, charming AND a good sport. Poor Ameena had to deal with malaria-addled Peter. Instead of rescheduling, I decided to power through. The result is a Petecast full of randomness, but, thanks to Mikael’s expert editing, it is also super fun.
– Lauren is either going to be flattered or declare blogger war on me.
– Mikael has strong feelings about baby penguins.
– Some episodes of The Smurfs are trippy.
– We came up with an awesome Petecast-themed idea.
– The phrase “the Ryan Gosling of chocolate” was used.
– Ameena can be talked into doing weird things with people from the internet.
– She will be invited back for another Petecast!