… so why not a silly topic?
Because I’d NEVER write a silly post otherwise.
In an email conversation with a fellow blogger, we somehow got on the topic of questions you ask on dates. She has a good one. (THAT SHE SHOULD BLOG ABOUT.) I mentioned something about how I once started a blog post about a date questionnaire. I think. Or I told her it would be a cool idea. Whichever. I decided it would be fun to try to write one now.
So you get to read it.
And based on the way a date fills out this questionnaire (and her shirt) I can tell if I will marry the woman or not!
Feel free to comment on my questions, or tell me what questions you’d ask to dates. (Or write a post on it, if you are really hard-up for post topics.)
1) The Stones or The Beatles?
2) Toilet paper spools over the top or from the bottom?
3) Betty or Veronica?
4) Facial stubble on a dude: yay or nay?
5) Are you completely opposed to Strip Hungry Hungry Hippos?
6) ’67 Mustang or ’67 Corvette?
7) You know how women have the Bridal March song thingy? How would you feel about your groom-to-be having his own theme song playing while he enters?
8) And what if it was Nazareth’s “Hair of the Dog?”
9) And would him strutting down the aisle, dishing out winks and up-nods to the collected group of present-givers make it better or worse?
10) On men: Chucks or Adidas Gazelles? (Or Adidas Sambas?)
11) If you were in the shower right now, what song would you be singing?
12) Did you think I was kidding about Strip Hungry Hungry Hippos?
13) Manual or automatic?
14) Paper or Kindle?
15) TV in the bedroom?
16) Your undergarments:
a) always match
b) almost never match
c) are boring
d) are faaaancy
e) take months to get into
f) who wears undergarments?
17) Third favourite movie of all time?
18) If they made a movie about you, who would play you?
19) What is your favourite item of clothing that you own?
20) If my adorableness was an animal, what kind would it be?
BONUS Q: Have you read my novella?