Jen was kind enough to answer a few more questions!
if you could imagine the perfect woman for peter, what would she be like?
The perfect woman for Peter has to possess the following qualities:
– cute with a nice smile especially while saying the mean things Peter will inevitably provoke
– must be a nice girl, like kids
– would be beneficial to like sports or at least know something about them
– must be able to fall asleep with the tv on
– must have a lot of patience. a lot. of patience.
– must be able to curse but don’t overdo it
– must be able to take a joke – if not, this person would be destroyed in ten seconds by the family
– demon in the sack (not really)
– must have a lot of patience. seriously.
[ Peter note: Patience twice? Really?]
what is the most daring food you’ve ever seen him eat?
A lovely tomato quiche. Lovingly made by me. All but spat out by Peter. I am an excellent cook. If you ask him if he likes quiche he will look at you in disbelief and say “Egg pie?” Which reminds me that I wish I had written http://www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com/ because this is kind of like dating Peter.
[Peter note: Hee hee hee Jen did not like the “egg pie” comment. Or my backseat cooking.]
I tried to get him to make risotto and he acted like I was crazy.
What is the most romantic thing Peter ever did for you?
Diamond earrings were nice, but I’d have to say it is a tie between holding me until I fell asleep every night (as per my demand, um, request), getting me water every single time I asked, and sending me a care package full of soup and juice and cookies when I was sick in bed for two weeks and had no food in the house.
Please define and/or describe a “Pete chick.”
Jazz already asked that but I’ll elaborate. Regardless, you’ll still need me to tell you as things come up.
Long-haired brunette/ash blonde with a big smile and wide eyes, not too skinny, looks like she doesn’t mind dogs getting hair on her outfit.