how well do you know me? prizes!!

Jenn mentioned the Myers-Briggs personality test in a post the other day. This gave Ashley an idea. (Thanks, Jenn.)

“You should take the test!”

“I already did! You made me do it before.” I replied, thinking I had found the ideal loophole to get me out of it.

“But we never remember what you got.”

Crap.

So because I have to come up with 30 ideas for blog posts this month, I decided to write about taking the test.

I googled it and found too many different results.

Since it was Ashley’s idea I asked her to find me one.

There is a fine line between delegating and being spiteful.

She sent me the link. And I hit the test with as much enthusiasm as you’d expect from a dude who hates tests where all the answers can sound completely right or completely wrong depending on how you look at them.

In the first 15 questions, I found 7 that I thought could go either way.

By question 51, I felt like I needed to re-hydrate.

When it was done, I had answered 72 questions.

And grown a full beard.

And the result was…

Wait.

What’s the fun in that?

Which do YOU think I am?

1) ENFP
2) INFP
3) ENFJ
4) INFJ
5) ESTJ
6) ISTJ
7) ESFJ
8) ISFJ
9) ENTP
10) INTP
11) ENTJ
12) INTJ
13) ESTP
14) ISTP
15) ESFP
16) ISFP

Descriptions are all listed here:

http://typelogic.com/

I will give a prize to whoever guesses it correctly. (And do a draw if it is more than one person.)

The Prize!

THREE books.

1) #$@%ing Read Me

2) Romantical Snippets Written By A Dude?

3) word doodles

Shipped right to your door.

And if nobody guesses right, I’ll storm off to my bedroom, slam my door and yell, “You don’t know me at all!!!”

One guess per person. North Americans only. (Sorry!)

Contest closes Sunday night at 11:59 pm EST.

Winner announced Monday.

So.

How well do you know me?

You may also like...

11 Responses

  1. Megan says:

    I’m going to guess you’re an INFP. :)

  2. Arielle says:

    I’m going with INFJ (though it was a hard decision between that and INFP)

  3. Nic Lake says:

    You and I are kindred spirits. INFP

  4. Amanda says:

    Everyone is going with the same thing so imma go with ISTP. It fits too I think.

  5. Jasmine says:

    I’d have gone INFP as well but since that’s taken: INTP?

  6. I’m going against the grain here … ENFP!

  7. heather says:

    ENTP?

  8. Bailey says:

    I was guessing INFP but since that’s been guessed I’ll go with ISFP.

  9. Jenn says:

    I’m going with 75% chance of INFJ and 25% of ISFP based solely on its characteristic of being competitive :)

    I’d be shocked if you were an E. Shocked.

  1. June 11, 2012

    […] how I ran a contest the other […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *