I’ve wanted to do a podcast here on the site for ages. I even discussed doing one with Jenn, but we both got too busy with other projects. So the other day I brought up the idea semi-publicly and had some folks quickly volunteer to be guests. That was the little kick in the butt the project needed and here we are!
Our first guest is the lovely and talented Mikael!
We talk about writing, blogging, VEDA, her singing, Twitter, the incestuousness of blogging communities, waffles, finding loooooove online and so much more!
Things I have learned from this podcast:
– If you’re tired when making a podcast, you’ll sound tired to people listening to your podcast.
– Belgians take a bit of a beating.
– I finally got comfy just as we were wrapping up.
– I’m going to get better at these.
– Mikael is an awesome guest. (And tech guru and editor.)
– Making a podcast is so friggin’ fun!