– She gave a shout-out. A shout-out.
– What was with the winking?
– Fran Drescher called to complain about Palin’s voice
– Peggy Noonan is fucked.
– Palin seems to know some English words, just not what to do with them.
– Biden wrote the Violence Against Women Act. McCain voted against it.
– Sure, Palin defied expectations. But, not tripping and jamming the mic up her nose would have been enough to accomplish that.
– Biden seemed presidential. Little Sally Doggone-it seemed barely qualified to be back-up head of the PTA.
– The winking. Seriously.
– Stupidity, being blissfully unaware of said stupidity, and misplaced confidence do not equal folksy.
– She wants to EXPAND the role of VP? And this coming on the heels of Dick Cheney? If you can still vote Republican after hearing that, you kinda deserve whatever you get.
– If you think that her being VP will do anything but set back the cause of women in politics (and America’s standing in the world) then I think you are Peggy Noonan levels of delusional.
– Palin is an embarrassment to women, men, and your more self-aware house plants.
– I mostly wrote this because I didn’t want my top post to be largely about ass-fucking. Although, if the Republicans win…