– I’d like to thank everyone who visited the STOG last week. It was a metric crapload of fun. You should all try it.
– I wrote a guest post for someone and I’ll link it here when it’s posted.
– I am working on another super secret blog project. Well, it’s not super secret really. But I think it’s going to be fun. It involves some of my favourite current bloggers. Some I’ve mentioned here before and one that I haven’t. AND it marks a one-off return to the blogworld by a retired blogging genius. Oooooooooh. Be excited.
– I ‘ve decided to adapt the novella into a screenplay. I’ve been thinking about it for a while. I love writing screenplays. And a lit agent told me that it already reads a lot like a screenplay, so…
– I’ve pretty much cleaned out my folder full of blog ideas, so I’m going to do what any self-respecting blogger would…
Do a Q&A post!
Feel free to send any and all questions that you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave them in comments. Whatever blows your skirt up.
Though you probably shouldn’t wear a skirt on windy days.
Unless that’s what floats your boat.
Where did you get a boat?
Just ask some questions.